Office of Residential Life
By living on campus, you have the convenience of living near classrooms and the opportunity to participate in student activities and campus programs.
You are about to embark on the most exciting and challenging experiences of your lifetime.
Congratulations! You have chosen to live and become a community member in the residential halls at Denmark Technical College. You are about to embark on the most exciting and challenging experiences of your lifetime. You have a tremendous opportunity to learn more about yourself, other cultures, and the world around you while living on campus. By living on campus, you have the convenience of living near classrooms and the opportunity to participate in student activities and campus programs. So, come and experience the difference as you begin your path to academic excellence!
Just follow the steps below to begin your journey:
Complete a Housing Application with a $75.00 non-refundable application fee. Submit a completed, signed (physician signature); immunization records) medical form. (Incomplete medical forms will not be considered for housing). Documentation of the following immunizations are required to reside on campus:
- Administration of tetanus toxoid booster within last five (5) years.
- Administration of trivalent oral polio vaccine (Sabin) series.
- Administration of rubella (Red Measles) live virus after January 1, 1957.
- Administration of rubella (German Measles) vaccine with live virus after June 1, 1969, if born after January 1, 1957.
- Tuberculin skin test (PPD) within the last twelve (12) months. If tuberculin test is positive, a negative x-ray must be documented within 6 months prior to admission.
- Upon receipt of the Housing Application, $75.00 non-refundable deposit, and a completed medical form, the Office of Residential Life will mail the Student Housing Contract Agreement Form and Parent Consent Form (for students under the age of 18) for student signature.
Dean of Students and Residence Life
Complete A Housing Application
Complete a Housing Application with a $75.00 non-refundable application fee.