Military Education Benefits
We pride ourselves in our ability to assist members of the military community in continuing their education. We are here to help you find the appropriate funding programs that are available to you as a military spouse, or a current or former member of our armed services. Below is some information on the various military benefits programs that can help you determine which one you qualify for:
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)
- **Up to $4,000 is available to eligible military spouses!
- Spouses of Active-Duty military members around the world are able to enjoy a $4,000 career education benefit funded through the Department of Defense. There are a variety of training options available, and we offer programs in all of the approved fields! We have knowledgeable staff available to assist you with making your career decision, so please contact us or visit the MyCAA Scholarship Program to establish an account.
- Active Duty – https://www.militaryonesource.mil/education-employment/for-service-members/preparing-for-higher-education/how-to-use-the-military-tuition-assistance-program/
- Dependents – MYCAA – https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil/mycaa
- Veterans & General Information – https://www.usa.gov/education-military-veterans