We want you to get to $0 – Zero debt, zero balance, 100% success!
All applications for programs that result in an industry-recognized credential will automatically be considered for scholarships, grants, and apprenticeship opportunities.
You will be expected to confirm (and/or provide evidence of):
- You are age 18 or older
- You have been a resident of South Carolina for the past 12 months or more
- You already HAVE a GED or High School Diploma
- OR you are enrolled with Adult Education to receive a GED or High School Diploma
- Agree to one of the following terms:
- I am currently working.
- I agree to complete 100 hours of community services within 12 months o starting this course.
- I will complete a FREE, personalized, virtual financial literacy session with ChangeMachine.org.
Use our application to determine your eligibility:
FREE TUITION* for eligible SC residents (up to $5,000 value). Scholarship funds can cover up to 100% of tuition, fees, and books for Workforce Development programs. Scholarships may be available to qualified South Carolina residents, your application/registration form is your scholarship application. https://www.denmarktech.edu/workforce-development-and-continuing-education-application/
- SNAP (Food Stamps) Education & Training Program – Contact DSS at 803-636-7545 or email SNAP2WORK@dss.sc.gov
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services – https://scvrd.net/consumer-services-overview
Workforce Initiative Opportunity Act Assistance Program(s)
- WIOA – Allendale (803) 450-1017 OR (803) 275-7168
- Project Hope (803-898-9090) (DSS, TANF)
Military Education Benefits
- Active Duty – https://www.militaryonesource.mil/education-employment/for-service-members/preparing-for-higher-education/how-to-use-the-military-tuition-assistance-program/
- Dependents – MYCAA – https://mycaa.militaryonesource.mil/mycaa
- Veterans & General Information – https://www.usa.gov/education-military-veteran