In order to complete requirements for graduation, students must earn at least 25 percent of credit hours through courses offered by Denmark Technical College.
- Satisfactory completion of the required number of general education courses for the degree, diploma, or certificate.
- Satisfactory completion of the required number and type of courses required for the major.
- Satisfactory completion of the required number of hours specified by the curriculum in which the student is specializing.
- Payment of all required fees, including the graduation fee, licensing application and examination fees (Cosmetology, Barbering, and Nursing students), and any other financial obligations due the College.
- Completion and filing of an official application for a degree, diploma or certificate with the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Completion of all course requirements with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 and a minimum grade of C in each course specific to the discipline.
- Completion of Denmark Technical College’s residency requirements (students must successfully earn at least 25 percent of credit hours through courses offered at the College).
- All students have the option of satisfying requirements for graduation as found in the College Catalog in force on the date of the first entrance to Denmark Technical College or the catalog that is in effect on the date of graduation.
- A minimum of 15 credit hours must be taken in general education courses for the Associate Degree.
- A minimum of 9 credit hours must be taken in general education courses for the Diploma.
- Completion of a minimum of 1,500 clock hours of clinical experience is required for Barbering and Cosmetology students.
- Additional requirements for associate degree, diploma, and certificate programs are noted in the specific curriculum displays.