All international students who desire a student visa or who are transferring from another college on a student visa must complete the following requirements in addition to the admissions procedures for new students.
1. Complete an Application for Admission Form at least three months prior to admission. Submit the $10 non-refundable application fee.
2. Furnish official English translations of secondary and post-secondary records and transcripts showing passing scores on native secondary school exams and completion of secondary school education.
3. Submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores. An acceptable total score on the TOEFL is 500 or more. An official report from an English language institute or program with the United States will be accepted in lieu of test scores.
4. Meet individual college program requirements on the College Placement Test (ASSET/COMPASS).
5. Persons transferring from another college in the United States must initiate Form I-538 to be completed by the last college attended and must submit an official transcript and a letter of recommendation from the foreign student's advisor at that college.
6. Submit a certified financial statement from a recognized financial institution (i.e., governmental agency or bank), indicating the applicant will have sufficient funds to meet academic and living expenses and funds to return home.
7. Provide proof of health insurance coverage for one year from the date he/she will commence enrollment.
8. Pay an advance deposit of tuition for one academic year. When all requirements are met, the College will provide a completed Immigration Form I-20 and an acceptance letter.