Through a broad-based engagement of its stakeholders, DTC will be proposing the Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP), POWERS to Articulate to the primary accrediting body, SACSCOC. Through a fully automated online process that will be developed in-house, students will focus on the Purpose and Organization, and express their ideas through artful Writing. They will Evaluate their writing and Reflect on the quality of product. The dedicated faculty will provide on-demand Scaffolding to motivate the learners and bring out their creativity to communicate. Fully implemented, this paperless effort will generate e-portfolios clearly demonstrating that DTC students can be effective communicators in the emerging workplaces.
- How to get involved- You must me a First Time Freshman (FTF) seeking an associate degree. Students will be about to contact the QEP staff through this tab
Click on link to view QEP document
- Lunch and Learn, Writing Workshops, Tutoring
- Development Workshops
- QEP Director, Michael Stevenson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 803-793-5112
- Writing Center Coordinator, Treasa Johnson, email@example.com, 803-793-5244
- QEP Lab Number 803-793-5299