Institutional Research, Planning, and Development
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to collect, analyze report, and provide data for the enhancement of programs and services and effective decision making.
This office serves as the coordinating base for data-gathering and analyses for internal and external reporting. The mission is achieved through these primary responsibilities:
- Collection, analysis, and dissemination of pertinent information to internal and external entities as appropriate;
- Completion of federal and state surveys, reports, and databases as requested or mandated to maintain related funding;
- Development of databases suitable for longitudinal studies and statistical analyses;
- Preparation of the College Fact Sheet and other relevant documents;
- Preparation of the Annual College and Departmental Reports, and other relevant documents;
- Assistance with internal studies related to students, faculty, staff, facilities, equipment, academic programs, academic support services, and fiscal resources; and
- Coordination of other activities in support of planning, assessment, policy formation and decision making.