Denmark Technical College is please to present its financial data to the constituents of South Carolina as part of an ongoing effort to provide financial transparency. Accountability is paramount to a well run college and timely access to financial data is critical to accomplishing this goal.
Fiscal Year 2013
Denmark Technical College will post monthly check register to this website by the tenth of the month following the month end, beginning with January 2013 data. Denmark Technical College will maintain three years of check data on the website going forward. Check register reports are in a searchable PDF format that includes the following data:
• Check Number
• Check Date
• Transaction Amount: actual cost of the item or service provided
• Vendor Name/Payee: payee (employee names are redacted and replaced with “DTC Employee”)
• Category: general description of the item purchase or service provided
• Object: a more detailed description of the item purchased or service provided
• Source: college funding source from which the item was purchased
All accounts payable transactions are included in these reports except wages and other related payroll tax withholding, student refunds, and sales taxes paid to the Department of Revenue.
Procurement Card Statements
Annual Financial Report
Report Financial Fraud or Abuse
SC Tech Hotline